Saturday, October 23, 2010

My work at SLICK

The Running Horse gallery is currently showing my project Poses at the SLICK contemporary art fair, at the esplanade of the Palais de Tokyo and the Musée de l'Art Moderne in Paris.
I've just seen this little bit of press in the Madame Figaro online magazine which mentions me as "not to be missed". I am very very chuffed.



Translation:
SLICK celebrates its 5 years and launches Slick-Orient, a selection of galleries showcasing creations from the Levant: India, Pakistan, Philippines, Iran, Afghanistan... Among them, The Running Horse (Beirut) presents the work of the young Rasha Kahil, born in Lebanon and now based in London. In her photographs and videos, the demoiselle plays on the line between private and public spaces, often using her own body... Provocation?

1 comment:

Leovi said...

It has a very interesting blog, I like.